New Years Resolutions

Monday, January 01, 2018
Hope everyone enjoyed some time off!

Over the holidays I had some time to reflect on 2017, which seemed like a bit of a roller coaster at times.  As I think about what worked and what didn't this past year, I also try to create some goals for the new year.  Here are a couple I don't mind sharing:

*Be present. Really present. I read a poem a few days ago and it stuck with me:
before. the time goes. and the light
folds. and things gold. and go away.
before things end. let them begin. 
-nayyirah waheed

*Take more "just because" vacation days throughout the year
*Do a Mommy/Daughter breakfast or lunch once a month
*Continue the quest to do an unassisted pull-up
*Take a weekly KelbyOne photography lesson (online courses)
*Build "Me time" into the schedule
*Read more

Have you thought about yours? Do you write them down? I'm going to physically write mine down this year to hold myself accountable during that mid-year progress report :)



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...