Fried Chicken

Wednesday, January 24, 2018
I realized that I hadn't done a blog post on Ross's latest hobby... I mean I've been blessed with a spouse who loves to cook, which is awesome, but even more specific Ross has been on a fried chicken quest. I'm no fried chicken expert and as a matter of fact it's not really my thing.

Until I tried the hot, fresh, buttermilk, Thomas Keller recipe that Ross has been perfecting. Thank goodness for workout class because these things are dangerous. #OccasionsOnly!


If you are feeling super adventurous in the kitchen (and want to dirty errr'y single dish) here's the recipe!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...